Friday, April 21, 2017

Watercolor Botanical Card


Here is another beautiful card that we received while my daughter was in the hospital. (You can read more about it here.) One of my sweet team members created this beautiful watercolor card for us. She used CTMH’s watercolor paints on the background and stamped the botanical outlined images from the Good Thymes! stamp set on top in black ink.

The “with love” sentiment, also from the Good Thymes! stamp set, was embossed with white embossing powder on the black cardstock banner shape, and then stapled to the card with the CTMH Mini Stapler. Don’t you just love this card? It makes me happy just looking at it! Thank you so much Chris for taking the time to make and send us such a beautiful piece of art and for the sweet words of encouragement inside. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I know you all have been through a lot and have a journey ahead. Lots of prayers and love continuing for you. So glad you like the card - I can't tell you how much you inspire me!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete