Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Dreamin' Big Hello Card


CTMH’s new Dreamin’ Big Scrapbooking stamp set can also be used on cards. I made this 5" x 7" card using the floral “HELLO” sentiment and larger flower from the Dreamin’ Big Scrapbooking stamp set. I stamped them with Black Memento Ink and colored them in with the ShinHan Touch Twin alcohol markers.


The sentiment on the bottom is from one of the stamp sets that come with the Flower Market Cricut Collection. I trimmed the sentiment out and matted it with a piece of patterned paper from the Some Kind of Wonderful Collection with some Thin 3-D Foam Tape. I matted the “HELLO” panel with a piece of black cardstock and another piece of the Some Kind of Wonderful paper with some Thin 3-D Foam Tape and then adhered it to a black 5" x 7" card base. I finished it off by adding some Bitty Sparkles to the small flowers and a larger Clear Sparkle on the larger flower.

There are so many possibilities with the stamp set. I can’t wait to make more fun goodies with it!

1 comment: