Thursday, December 22, 2016

Special Card and Gift from CTMH


Every year the Close to my Heart Home Office sends the Directors a special holiday gift. I received mine a few days ago. I won’t share the actual gift yet just in case other Directors haven’t received theirs yet and want to be surprised, but I couldn’t wait to share the sweet handmade card that they sent. (I will post a photos of the gift in a few days once I know everyone has received theirs. It is REALLY beautiful!)


It looks like the art department used the Jolly Holiday stamp set along with some City Sidewalks patterned paper and a little Gold Glitter Paper. They added a few Gold Sequins and although it is hard to see in the photos, there is a bit of beautiful gold shimmer splashed around the outside of the card. 

I love that CTMH sends their Directors cards and gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, and Christmas. They are so special and truly close to MY heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment