Monday, December 19, 2016

Christmas Gift Idea for Teachers, Neighbors, or Co-Workers


This year for our teacher gifts, I decided to give these cute heart shaped glass containers filled with candy along with a Barnes and Noble gift card. I bought the glass containers at Hobby Lobby and added the teacher’s names with white vinyl cut with my Cricut machine.


I made a gift tag using a piece of Kraft cardstock cut using a tag shape from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and stamped with the cute HOHOHO image from the Perfect Presents stamp set in Cranberry, White Daisy, and Willow ink. Then I cut the poinsettia using the Flower Market Cricut cartridge. I added some subtle sparkle to it with the Clear Shimmer Brush, added a Clear Sparkle to the center and tied it all together with a piece of twine ribbon from the Rustic Home Ribbon Pack.


I wrapped the jar and a gift card in a coordinating gift bag. I cut the message with my Cricut from some Gold Glitter Paper and adhered it to the bag. 


Then I made a larger poinsettia the same way I made the small one and adhered it to the corner of the bag. It’s hard to see in the photo, but the large poinsettia also has the subtle sparkle from the Shimmer Brush.


These would make perfect neighbor gifts or gifts for co-workers as well.

1 comment: