Tuesday, October 4, 2016

October Project Kit - Very Merry Christmas Card Kit


This month we will be getting a head start on our Christmas Cards. We will be using the Oh Deer! patterned paper along with the Very Merry Holiday stamp set to create 16 cards (4 each of 4 designs.)

This month’s local class will be held on Thursday, October 20th at 7pm. (If you’d like to order a kit to be mailed to you instead, see the shipping option below.)

Very Merry Christmas Card Kit (16 Cards) - $36
All pre-cut kits will include the following:

Add on additional Kits for just $15 each. 
Additional Kits include the following:

Additional supplies needed to complete the project.
You can add any or all of these items to your order when you check out below.

Each kit will make 16 cards (4 each of 4 designs.)


Card #1



Card #2



Card #3



Card #4



Thank you for the great response.
Kits are now sold out.

To find out more about my monthly “no-commitment” Creative Club, click here
You do not need to be local to participate. *Ü*

12 comments:

  1. This is soooo pretty. I love card #2 I think that is my favorite one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy. That is one of my favorites too. *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely, as always! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful designs in this way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like them. Thanks for your sweet comment. *Ü*

      Delete
  4. Love your cards Lisa. on card 3 what is inside the snowflake? Is it the center of a snowflake using white glitter paper? Thanks for sharing your talent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leslie. Yes, I used the center of the glitter paper die cut snowflake in the middle. I trimmed off the edges of the snowflake and just used the middle. *Ü*

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! They certainly were FUNN to make! xoxo

      Delete
  6. Hi!

    I am a fellow consultant. These cards are AMAZING!! Thank you for sharing. I have a question about card #3. What did you use to create the large snowflake? On glitter paper?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm so glad that you like the cards. I used the Snowflakes Thin Cuts Die to cut the large snowflake on card #3. It is cut from a piece of White Glitter Paper. Hope that helps. :)

      Delete
  7. Hi Lisa - Just finished making my cards - so easy! And so very pretty! I loved every minute - thank you so much :-) Lisa Viviano

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to hear that you had fun making the cards! I hope the recipients of the cards enjoy them as well. :)

      Delete