Saturday, July 30, 2016

Georgie PML Baby Layout


Tomorrow is the last day to order from the current Close to my Heart catalog. All of the adorable Picture My Life Cards that are in this catalog will be retiring. I thought I would share a few of my favorites with you. The Georgie PML Cards are soooo cute and perfect for baby pages. I created this pocket scrapbook layout using some of the Georgie PML Cards with photos of when my daughter when she was born.

I used one of the journaling cards to create this pocket with my daughter’s name. I cut her name from some Whisper cardstock using my Cricut Explore machine using a font called Lavendaria.


This pocket was created using two PML cards. I cut the title from one card and adhereed it to the outside of the page protector with some 3-D Foam Tape. Then I added a Base & Bling Heart Charm with a little Whisper Twine.


I used a Flip Flap over the top of this pocket and added a Hook & Loop Dot to keep it closed.



Another Flip Flap was used over this pocket as well.


Pocket Scrapbooking is so much fun. It is quick and easy, but you can also embellish the layouts just like a classic layout if you want to spruce it up even more.

Be sure to order your PML Cards before they retire on July 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment