Monday, October 12, 2015

Free Craft Day!

You are invited to a FREE Craft Day!


For those of you who live in Southern California, I would like to invite you to join us on Saturday, October 24, 2015 from 10am - 4pm at my house in Temecula, CA. (Contact me for address.)

Bring your unfinished projects and crop the day away. Stay all day or for a couple of hours. There will be lots of fun things available to you in addition to working on your own projects, including:

Holiday Card Buffet
Make as many or as few cards as you like.
Each card that you complete will be only $1.50 each!


Base & Bling Buffet
Make custom jewelry and key chains that are perfect for gifts starting at just $5!


Discounted “Cash & Carry” Products
Choose from lots of great products at discounted prices including stamps sets, paper packets, accessories, ink pads, adhesive, albums, tools, ribbon, etc!


Workshop Kits 
I will have lots of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and home décor workshop kits to choose from starting at just $20! 


Free use of my tools!
Have you been wanting to try out the new Artistry Cricut cartridge? I will have my Cricut machine and all CTMH cartridges out for you to use in addition to my embossing folders and embossing machine.


Space is limited so contact me soon to reserve your spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment