Friday, November 28, 2014

So very thankful...

I hope all of my U.S. friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday. I know I sure did! We had family here for the day and shared a wonderful meal (I am still in a food coma), played some fun games, and reflected on all of the blessings that we enjoy! I am truly thankful for so much!

One of the things that I am thankful for is my Close to my Heart family. I was privileged to be able to attend an event in Utah a couple weeks ago for Directors. It was not only a great time of learning, but I was also blessed to be able to spend some time with CTMH sisters that I don't get to see very often.

Two of the wonderful people I was blessed to be able to spend extra time with were Amy McGrew and Brenda Rose. These ladies are so incredibly talented and creative and they are both such sweet, caring gals. Imagine my surprise to open up my mailbox this week to find some “happy mail” from each of them. They both sent me such beautiful cards that I had to share them with you.

This first card was created by Brenda Rose. You MUST check out her blog. This girl has some crazy, awesome talent! I just love the fun cluster of flowers and leaves with the adorable owl tucked behind. Brenda used the Pathfinding paper, Pathfinding Assortments, and Lifetime of Happiness stamp set. Thank you sweet Brenda!!! xoxo



This next card was created by Amy McGrew. Amy is such an amazing gal. She is an inspiration to me in so many ways. I LOVE spending time with her at CTMH events and incentive trips! I wish she loved closer to me, although if she did, we’d surely get into trouble with too much shopping and too much crafting. (Although is there REALLY such as thing as too much crafting? LOL.)  Be sure to check out Amy’s awesome blog.

Amy also used the Pathfinding paper, which is one of my favorites.  She used the Thankful Heart stamp set and some Sparkle Flourishes as well. Thank you Amy! Love you my friend! xoxo



Would you like to see a few photos from our Team Builders event? I didn’t take many photos during the class sessions, but I did take a bunch during the extra fun “spoiling” time that CTMH blessed us with.

This is a photo of my roomies. I brought them each a matching pair of jammies. I made shirts that had all of our names on them in addition to some fun CTMH words such as: creativity, heart, friends, scrapbooks, ink, and Sticky Boy. (You’ll find out more about “Sticky Boy” soon!) 


Check out the SUPER cute name tags we each received! 
LOVE that each one was handmade and hand-penned!


A little peek at our agenda and cute pen we were given.


We were each given a beautiful scarf to keep us warm. (Let me tell you that this Southern CA girl was SOOOO grateful for this gift! It was cold!)


CTMH had the Waffle Love truck come on Friday. 
BEST. WAFFLE. EVER! Enough said!


Oh yes! They had table massages and chair massages. Can you say “Pampered?” Man, this guy was good!!


This was the whole group that attended. What an amazing group!
I LOVE MY JOB! *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment