Saturday, February 1, 2014

The new 2014 Spring/Summer Idea Book is here!


The new 2014 Spring/Summer Idea Book is available now. It is jam packed with brand spankin’ new products including 7 new paper Collections, 9 new Workshop on the Go Kits, tons of fun new My Creations alterable items, beautiful new Base & Bling Wearable Crafts, the new Picture my Life Scrapbooking program, fun new embossing folders, and of course lots of great new stamp sets including the special edition Stamps of the Month and Hostess Stamps.

Here are some photos of some of my favorite new products...





Here's a great video showing how the Picture my Life Scrapbooking Program works.  (You are going to LOVE it!)








Click on the photo below to shop online.


You can view the online Idea Book/Catalog here or contact me to get your own copy. I am happy to send you a free copy, I just ask that you pay the $5 for shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment