Sunday, January 19, 2014

Quick and Easy Mini Gift Bag


Close to my Heart’s Holiday Tags stamp set is so versatile. In addition to the cards here, it can be used on so many different projects including this simple mini gift bag. 


I cut out the scallop circle shape from the Artiste Cricut cartridge and then stamped the coordinating starburst scallop image with Cotton Candy ink. I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment onto a 1" cardstock circle and adhered it to the center with some 3-D Foam Tape. I adhered the whole thing to the center of a mini gift bag with more Foam Tape and was able to wrap my gift in about 3 minutes! (You’ll have to wait to see what’s inside the bag until the new catalog comes out on February 1st. It’s a fun new product that makes a GREAT gift!! wink-wink!)

No comments:

Post a Comment