Friday, September 5, 2008

Christmas Card

Jennifer McGuire is one of my heroes. I love everything she does and am constantly inspired by her amazing artwork. I think I am going to use this card for our family Christmas cards this year. It was inspired by, of course, Jennifer McGuire. Check out her fabulous tutorial here.

This card was so much fun to make and I think if I get started now, I just may be able to make 100 of them in time to send them out for Christmas...in 2009! LOL! (Don't you love the picture of my son kissing his sister? They truly do love each other. I just hope it lasts as they get older.)

All products CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Stamps
: Evergreen, Seasons Defined, December Word Puzzle (for sentiment)
Cardstock
: Bamboo, White Daisy, Chocolate (for tree stems)
Inks: Bamboo, Topiary, Garden Green, New England Ivy, Cranberry
Other: Sparkles, Cranberry Grosgrain Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. I admire Jennifer McGuire, too. Your card is awesome. I love the trees, and the picture is SO cute. As for the love between the siblings, it will last although it might not always seem that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love the card, (thanks for the link), and that layout in the other post! Fantastic!!

    They'll either love each other or drive each other nutty depending on the minute you check in! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love these cards! Thanks for introducing Jennifer. I had never visited her blog and now I am a subscriber. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete